What will you do when your Oppo Reno 5G display screen freeze and this device is not responding? Well, the best way to deal with this problem is to factory reset Oppo Reno 5G. In this case, perhaps it is a little bit confusing that you have to choose force restart or soft reset. The question is what is the best method for dealing with this problem without deleting your data on this device?
Now, let us talk about the soft reset procedure. Well, we need this method to reboot the Reno 5G anytime when it is necessary to reboot the device without losing your data or when this device is not powering on. It is also an effective solution to fix overheating, rebooting, crash, or lagging issues on your device. Here is what you can learn about this topic.
Easy Tutorial To Soft Reset Oppo Reno 5G
- If you want to perform a soft reset on Reno 5G, what you have to do is to press and then hold the power and sleep buttons for a few seconds.
- You will feedback such as vibration on your device. This way will show you the shutdown and the restart options. After that, you can tap on the Power Off and Restart Option.
- When the Oppo device restarts, leave both of these buttons.
- Next, your device will perform a soft reset. This method will not delete any important data on your device.
- Well, that is all the complete tutorials to do a soft reset performance on your device.
Factory Reset Oppo Reno 5G Tutorial
Anytime that you want to do a factory reset Oppo Reno 5G, you can follow the easy tutorial below:
- Keep in mind that before you are performing this tutorial, your device must have a battery capacity of at least 50%. If not, it is important to charge your device first.
- Once your device is stuck, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for a short time.
- Leave them both when your device shows the Oppo boot logo.
- Next, you can perform a factory reset Oppo Reno 5G by selecting English as the language. After that, you will enter Oppo System Recovery mode.
- To continue the process, you will see the Wipe Data and Cache option, and double-tap on it. After that, you will get a message that tells you that your device will wipe data and cache and you cannot restore this operation.
- To confirm the process, you must press the “Yes” button. At this step, your Oppo smartphone will begin the master reset process.
- Once you have selected and then finished the factory reset Oppo Reno 5G, you have to reboot this device by pressing the button.
Well, that is all the complete tutorial on how to factory reset your Oppo Reno 5G. Your device will restart and then it will display the setup screen. Hopefully, this tutorial can help you solve this matter!