If you are looking for the best ways to reveal the great power of Oppo Reno 5G, the best answer is to root Oppo Reno 5G first. If you are using this device, you can root it even though you are not using a PC, Mac, or laptop. Well, it is very safe to do, so don’t worry. You can even do it without flashing TWRP.
There are several different ways to root Oppo Reno 5G without using PC or using PC, without even using TWRP recovery. Rooting means that you will get administrator privileges to the hardware of Oppo Reno 5G. Once you completed this operation, you can do whatever with the Android System Settings of this device.
Method 1 – Rooting Oppo Reno 5G By Using KingRoot
- Go to Google PlayStore to download the latest version of KingRoot APK. After that, you must install it.
- Once completed, hit the “Open” button and this app will start.
- Hit on the “Try it” button to get into the main interface of this app. After that, choose the “Get Now” button. The process to root this device is starting.
- Once finished, your device will display a message notification that you have rooted your device successfully. What you need to do next is to go back to the interface screen of the KingRoot.
Method 2 – Rooting Oppo Reno 5G Using KingoRoot
- Download the newest version of KingoRoot and then install it.
- If there is a notification on the screen saying that this app installation is blocked, it means that you have to unblock it first. Open your Settings, continue to Security, open Installation Blocked and turn off the button that says your device will block any installation from unknown sources. Confirm this change by pressing OK.
- Follow the instruction on the screen, so your device will start to install KingoRoot. After that, launch the app and tap on “One Click Root” so the root Oppo Reno 5G will start. It takes a few seconds to complete the process and your device will display the result.
- You have rooted your device, congratulation!
Method 3 – Rooting Oppo Reno 5G Using Magisk
- Download the Magisk.zip, the newest version to start root access on your device.
- After that, boot your device by entering the recovery mode. Simply, press the power button and the volume down at the same time until you see a boot animation appears on the device’s screen.
- Continue to tap install and then place the Magisk.zip file. Continue the process by choosing the file downloaded and then press on “Swipe to Confirm Flash.”
- Wait for a few moments so your device will complete the installation progress. Once the flash process is finished, tap on the “Reboot.”
- That is all, you have completed the tutorial to root Oppo Reno 5G using Magisk.
Method 4 – Rooting Oppo Reno 5G Using SuperSU
- Check the latest version of SuperSU.zip and download it. This is what you need to root your device.
- Boot the device, so you will enter the recovery mode. To do so, press the power button and the volume down at the same time so you will see a boot animation on the screen.
- Tap on install to start installing this SuperSu, and after that navigate to the file “SuperSU.zip”. Next, choose the file supersu.zip, tap on “Swipe to Confirm Flash.”
- It only takes a few seconds to complete the process and to continue, tap on “Reboot.”
- That’s great! You have completed the tutorial on how to root Oppo Reno 5G without a PC.