Oppo Reno 5G comes with powerful technology to help you transfer pictures from Oppo Reno 5G to the computer. This feature helps you transfer files smoothly into Mac, Windows, or Chrome OS systems. Simply, just plug in your smartphone to your PC using a data cable. This way will let you start performing file transfer.
Read this guideline anytime you want to transfer files such as audio files, videos, photos, and documents. Eventually, you can use this tutorial for all Oppo devices.
Tutorial to Transfer Pictures from Oppo Reno 5G to Computer
USB debugging lets you use an OPPO phone to start communicating with computers.
- Go to Settings > About phone and then choose Version/ Build number seven times in a row. This way will help you activate the developer mode. For devices with ColorOS 7.0 or above, head to Settings > About phone > Version > and then choose Build Number, 7 times to get a notification “You are already in developer mode”.
- You can go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options. It depends on the ColorOS model that you may need to enter a code. After that, you can activate the Developer Options by toggling it to green.
- Next, start connecting your device to your computer via a USB cable. You will get a prompt on your device, confirming this action by asking for authorization anytime you want to allow the USB debugging for the Windows PC. Other than that, you can enable the USB debugging in Developer Options by toggling it to green.
- Then, you can tap the notification “Transferring phone via USB” on your phone. After that, select the transfer files. This way will let you transfer pictures from Oppo Reno 5G to computer.
Tips to Disable Developer Options
So, you have read the complete information about how to transfer pictures to your computer if you are using Reno 5G. This tutorial is also available for all Oppo smartphones. If you need more information on how to turn off the developer options, here are some clues to know:
- ColorOS 6.0 and after – Go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options and then toggle it off.
- ColorOS 5.2 and below – Hit the orange highlight at the top part of your home screen.
If it still does not work, you need to check your USB cable. It may happen as signs of damage such as bent prongs or breakage. To identify the matter, we recommend you to use another cable if your computer can detect it.
Alternatively, you can use another computer or USB port. If the problem still occurs, then you should use another USB port to double-check. If possible, you can use it with another computer.
The last thing to do is to restart your phone and your computer. Restart these devices and retry. Simply, press and then hold the sleep or wake button to reboot your device until your device displays a slide down to reboot your device. Slid the power icon down to turn it off. After that, press and then hold the sleep or wake button so you will see the Oppo logo.
That is all information about how to transfer pictures from oppo Reno 5G to computer, hope it works!