It is useful if you know how to use a split screen on Oppo Reno 5G, especially if you just bought this device. The split-screen feature allows multitasking performance on your device and it is helpful on your bigger screen mobiles. It works by allowing you to use two applications, side by side, on a smartphone at the same time.
It works best when you want to open WhatsApp on the first screen and open a browser on the second screen. The feature helps a lot especially if you want to copy information from the web and then paste it on your WhatsApp chat. For a busy person, this feature can increase productivity. Here is the tutorial on how to use a split screen on Oppo Reno 5G.
Tutorial of Using Split Screen On Oppo Reno 5G
Oppo recently comes with ColorOS UI for Android 8, 9, and 10. Therefore, they provide a new feature called split-screen. Today, you will learn how to enable this feature on your device.
- To start using this feature and enjoy using two apps together on one screen, you have to access the split-screen function on your Reno 5G. Well, it is easy to follow because you can click on the Recent Apps window. Click on the Recent App button first if you want to use the navigation buttons. Alternatively, use the Swipe up and then hold gesture if you use Gesture navigation.
- Scroll through the Recent Used Apps. After that, choose the app you want to use on the first top window.
- To continue the process, hold on to the application icon located at the top of this App preview. After that, choose the Multi Window option. You need to select Next on the multi-window screen, and then choose Done.
- Now, you can choose the application to run on the second window from the split-screen app list.
- After choosing the apps, you can use two apps at the same time on the split-screen windows. Well, you can use it in Landscape or Portrait windows simply by turning on the device orientation on your Oppo Reno 5G.
- If you want to resize the Split screen applications, easy. Simply, click and then drag the centerline that separates the two apps.
- To deactivate Split screen view or Multi-Window from Oppo, tap on the split-screen line in the middle of your screen. After that, you can drag it down.
What if you have older devices and you want to use a split-screen?
Use Split Screen on Older Devices
Here is the complete tutorial to use split-screen on the older devices:
- Open Google Play Store on your older devices.
- After that, use the search bar to search for Split-screen multitasking. To continue hit go.
- Now, you can choose the dual window split-screen applications from the list and choose what you like. After that, you can click on install.
- After you have installed the Split screen app on Reno 5G, open and then click on the split-screen button. You can start the experience of using multi-window. Well, you can enjoy these options on the notification panel.